Thursday, September 9, 2010

hobos and weddings

So much has been going on that I find it hard to even write this post. In fact...I have to bribe my daughters to let me do this....a treat to follow this post. For anyone who is interested come on over. My sister Sarah got married this weekend. That meant that the whole weekend was consumed with wedding festivities. We all had a great time and everything went really well. Friday night we had a bbq at the my Brother-in-law's parent's house. I of course took my camera and before I could say cheese Ashley was posing like a model....hmmm should I be worried? :)



You'll find these pictures in no particular order. Here's a picture of my favorite twin sons doing what they do best climbing around and getting into things. For those who are curious...Henry is in the front and Max is in the back.


Lately the babies have been happy to play in the basement with their older siblings....and I must say I'm happy to let them. Henry spends a lot of time singing Karaoke down there and he and Max frequently fight over the coveted plastic microphone.


These two looked so cute on the day of the wedding. Andrew was the ring bearer and Ashley and Holly were flower girls. They got their hair done and looked like little dolls to me....the kind of dolls that you get from a boutique...before your daughter cuts their hair and colors on their faces. :) I'll post more pictures of them soon....sadly this is really all I have.


Sweet sweet Henry has such an infectious smile. He is such a good guy. He allows many people to hold him without hesitation. He's grown rather fond of his grandpa lately....it's so nice that he's happy to have someone else hold him. Max...on the other hand likes me so much he got me kicked out of the gym last week because he didn't want to be in the childcare anymore. I'll take that as a compliment I guess.


There's that adorable girl again. She's going to be trouble I already know.


Holly sat on a bench that was just her size and I just had to get a picture. I'm so lucky to have such adorable and sometimes even sweet ;) daughters.

Later that night I couldn't find Holly anywhere ....I mean anywhere so we looked all over town for her. Finally we found her under some newspapers on a bench in the park. She would have no trouble being a hobo as you can see from this picture below. We love her even if she's frequently mistaken for a homeless girl.









1 comment:

adespain said...

They all look so big! Glad you had a good weekend.