Thursday, January 12, 2012

The favorite twin

Holly and Henry seem to be the best of pals. I love that they like to play together or rather that Henry allows Holly to boss him and goes along with her shenanigans. But....it has me worried. I thought none of my other kids could tell the twins apart but Holly often seeks out Henry and is successful at finding him. Anyway I think you can guess the problem. What about Max? This isn't the first time a kid in our family has been left out...ash and drew have left Holly out plenty. Anyway, poor Max and of course we encourage including everyone but you know how that goes. I can't imagine being a twin though...so great in some ways but hard in others a constant companion but potentially a constant competitor.

1 comment:

The Nelsons said...

Poor Max. Lucky Henry. I bet things will even out relatively speaking. I like them both. :)