Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Another one bites the dust. It's true. Our laptop was recently infected by a crazy virus that left it totally unusable....in fact we had to order a special cord to get the needed files off of the hard drive. So my message today is simple.....keep your anti-virus/spyware stuff up to date on your computer...pay the 30..40...50...bucks a year. It's worth it. And...if you refuse to do that....back up all of your important files(i.e...photos of your children). We'll be fine but I wish someone had told me a week ago this very thing...so here I am telling you. Don't feel too sorry for me...I get a new computer out of it. Andrew or Ash had stepped on our old one...and the monitor part was about to become detached from the keyboard....so a blessing in disguise?....I wouldn't go that far. Protect your computers...from viruses....children using them as stepstools...etc. :)

No comments: