Sunday, April 25, 2010

Hi there--my name is Daniel. I've been asked to guest host the blog. For Andrew's primary class in church, he was recently given an assignment. Each child in his class was given a cloth bag with the following instructions: "Help your child find a photo to bring of a person they know that loves them. Your child will need to explain how they know that the person loves them." Any guesses about the photo Andrew selected? He chose a baby picture of himself, circa 9 mos old. Unfortunately, we don't have an electronic version of that particular photo, but here's another one of Andrew from North Carolina from 2006 or 2007.


Caption: "My love for me runs deeper than any river. Knowing how much I care about myself gets me through those tough times. Sometimes I get choked up just thinking about how much I mean to me....man...(excuse me)...ahem...I just really, really love...myself."


3 comments:

The Nelsons said...

That's hilarious!! Sounds like something Greta would do. :)

Heidi said...

Dear Daniel, the first time I knew you had great wit and depth of character was when you were three years old and visiting California. I said hi and you nonchalantly leaned one hand against the wall, batted your lashes and said in a thick Georgia drawl, "Pleased to meet cha." Oh, the cuteness! The next chance I had to talk to you for any length of time was when I called to speak to your mom (who wasn't home) and you regaled me with tales of the high school bus trip in which you m .. .oh, well, I guess some things are better left a mystery. Still, it wasn't what you did which really wasn't as funny as you thought it was, but how you told the story. Love you!

Heidi said...

In other words, clearly the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.